How does teeth whitening work?
- Teeth whitening is a simple process. Whitening products contain one of two tooth bleaches (hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide). These bleaches break stains into smaller pieces, which makes the color less concentrated and your teeth brighter
Is teeth whitening safe?
- Yes, many studies have proven that teeth whitening is safe and does not cause damage to the enamel. The whitening systems are specifically designed to maintain teeth and gum health, while protecting your enamel & effectively whitening your smile.
Is teeth whitening permanent?
- No, I’m afraid no teeth whitening is permanent. The length of time your teeth will stay whiter is influenced by several factors, including how often you drink coffee, tea, dark colas, red wine or smoke. The average length of time whitening lasts is between 6 months and 2 years.
Can I use a stirp?
- No, Using a strip over again will not provide any tooth whitening benefits. Even though there may be gel remaining on the strip when you take it off, most of the hydrogen peroxide has been depleted.
I sometimes have white spots on my teeth immediately after using stripes, will these go way?
- Yes, the white spots are temporary. These spots are not harmful and will go away in a few hours.
Support E-mail: email@example.com
Support Number: +447520642800
Return Address: VASSIST LTD 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London EC1N 8LE,UNITED KINGDOM